Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sleep Study

Hi Puppers!

I've been trying out new sleeping spots and positions lately. Here's what I've come up with so far...

I call this the over-the-top position...

Here's my upside-down head-down position...

The head hang over the couch position...

Here I am utilizing 2 pieces of furniture...


Enjoying some time in the little biped's room. Her bed is furry comfy!


I really like the couch...

This makes it even better....sharing it with the little biped...

This was pretty comfy...


Better...

Best of ALL!


I hope you all enjoyed my sleep study!
Butt wiggles, Meadow
Pee Ess: We're still supposed to get snow tonight!

22 woo woos:

The Daily Echo said...

I'd say you've got that sleeping stuff down to a science. Have you thought of being a sleeping coach?
ECHO

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Wow!

Woo are furry furry good at it!

It snowed here earlier AND is snowing again...Mom just made me khome in BUT I brought some with me fur later!

Hope woo get some too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I know what KSB has to say about your best pawsition!

Indy said...

My mom likes that you are such a cuddler. She wishes I cuddled like you, but I told her boys don't cuddle like that. I lay on my people's feet to cuddle.

KZK said...

Great Gatsby, Meadow! You're amazing! I can't decide which pose looks more comfy... though that last one of you, your dad and that quilt looks MIGHTY good! Oh, how I wish we were allowed on the furniture! I'd love to try your positions out!
Luv,
Dave

The Army of Four said...

Uh... whoops. That was me, not Mom.
Luv,
Dave

Khady Lynn said...

Wow Meadow! You sure did a great job with your sleep study! And, I thought Khady had a lot of sleepy positions!!

Holly

Lacy said...

w00f's Kapp's, lookks like u got all the positions covered...

b safe,
~rocky~

♥♥♥♥Team Husky♥♥♥♥ said...

Haroo Meadow

Woo look very cute in today's post:)

We tagged woo for Picture tag! Come get the details on our blog!

Woo Woos
Prince

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

All great positions. A+ on your study. But we think your best spot is the last one.

Woos, the OP Pack

Ozzie the OZmonster & Zowie said...

The last spot is the best--but I'm glad that you tried them all out and took pictures! I'm going to try the "2 pieces of furniture" pose. That one is innovative.

Ozzie

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

You certainly have a lot of sleeping positions. We think the one with Dad is the best.. hehe Looks like you are nice and warm all wrapped up in the blanky..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Amber-Mae said...

I like the 2nd position best coz it's sooo comfy! But you sleep so cute!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

D.K. Wall said...

Excellent sleeping positions. We are awed at the talent!

Biloxi and Siber-sibs said...

Woo Woo Meadow,
I's didn't knows der was soo many sleepy positions. I only does two, tummy down or tummy up in my basket. Dat's my most comfy space.

Husky kisses,
Biloxi

Teddy Westlife said...

Have you thought about teaching an online class for sleeping?

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

ThePainterPack said...

Meadow, you did an excellent job of showing us your sleeping positions!! I think the last ones are the furry best!! HaRooooooo!!!

Mya Boo Boo

Dexter said...

Meadow, you are the queen of sleep. So many options. My favorite is over the arm of the chair. You look like somebody is using you as an arm cover.

Of course nothing beats super snuggles with your favorite human.

Slobbers,
mango

Kathryn and Ari said...

Wow, that's some technique you have there, Miss Meadow. Ari's a big fan of the head hanging poses, too. But her latest favorite is unmaking the bed just enough so that she can get under the covers and rest her head on MY pillow. hmmphff.

Simba and Jazzi said...

With so many cosy places to nap it must be hard to pick which one you want.

Simba and Jazzi

Princess Eva and Brice said...

I think somepup has her daddy wrapped around her paw.

And love the one where you use two pieces of furniture.


Princess Eva

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

You have a lot of great ideas there. I think I'll have to try some of them.

Steve

Anonymous said...

Those are alot of good poses. I am not sure what I like the best!
Hugs,.
Sitka