Thursday, August 23, 2007

Torture Device Poll Results

Hello Everypup!

For those of you wondering, I am feeling much better than I felt on Monday. I am keeping a positive outlook for good results when they come back in a week or two.

Torture Victims!

The winner of our poll is the evil furminator followed in a close second by every other torture device. Thanks to everypup who voted.


In anticipation of the season change (it has felt like fall here this week) I am posting a poll about what your favorite season is. I'm placing my vote now and believe me it's not going to be summer!



Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

2 woo woos:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Oh, we love your polls! We voted for winter, even though in Texas, we never have a proper winter with snow.

Steve and Kat

Khady Lynn said...

Your polls are so cool! This one is a no brainer. WINTER!

Holly