We were tagged by Quincy and Summer and Prince of Team Husky to play this tag game. We have to tell you seven weird things about us.
1) Canyon sleeps on Mom's feet. Dad doesn't like a dog on his side of the bed. Sky and I spread out and take up too much room, so we aren't allowed on the bed. The only place left for Canyon is on Mom's feet. Me, I think it's because he's a spoiled brat and Mom let's him get away with it.
2) Sky likes horses. We live in Amish country. Everytime he sees a horse and buggy go by (we usually see about 15 per day), he gets excited. He used to scream like a chainsaw and try to break loose from his leash or jump over the six-foot fence, but then he got a "come or else" collar and that taught him not to get so excited about it.
3) Most toys are immortal in this household. We have some stuffies which were bought when I first came to live with Mom and Dad after they adopted me from MaPaw seven years ago. They just don't get destroyed (Sky did go through a short phase of doing this, but only with dollar-store toys). Sky and Canyon will fight over toys and bones, but they don't play tug-of-war. They lay on the floor and bark at each other with the object of desire on the floor between them. Whomever barks loudest wins, but even when Sky wins, he lets Canyon have it.
4) I yell at Canyon every time he comes near me. My arthritis makes stairs hard enough; I don't need the Annoying One jumping on me while climbing them.
5) I'd make a good boxing referee. I let the play-fights between Canyon and Sky go on for a little while and then I break it up. Whenever their playing gets too loud and out of control, I step in between them and push them apart.
6) Canyon is scared of most people. There are a few people he sees often enough that he is OK with them. Most of the time, he just backs away slowly with his ears down and his tail between his legs when he meets someone new.
7) Shhh... This is a secret, I'll only share with my blogging friends. Mom and Dad think I can't hear anymore. I just pretend because I'm the queen and I can do whatever I want.
One final runner-up for this list. Canyon is stupid. He doesn't know how to act innocent after destroying something. This week, Mom found one of her sweaters, which had been neatly folded in the closet, laying on Sky's bed (see he tried to get Sky falsely accused) with a large hole in it. When Mom asked Sky what happened, he wagged his tail. When she asked Canyon, he cowered, put his ears back and tail between his legs, and hid under the kitchen table.
Woo woo, Kelsey Ann