Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bad Dog (News)... Good Dog (News)

Hey Y'all,

First da bad dog news. We's supposed to be goin to da Greenlane Scottish Irish Festival dis here weekend wid Mapaw. But Hurricane Hannah had udder idears. Dis mornins paper said we done got 3 inches of rain yesterday. We went out to go pee (I ain't been peein in da house to darned much lately) in dat heavy rain. Meadow and I reckoned we were gonna dig us a hole. So when we done come in we done had ourselfs some of da muddiest paws you ever done seen. We got shuffed in da baf tub to get our paws warshed.






Now da good dog news. Since Mapaw decided not to be goin to Greenlane, MyMama, MyDaddy and da li'l biped went for a ride in da SibeVibe. We went to an auto show and flea market. When we got der dis here Miss met us at da gate. She done gived me lots a hugs and I done gived her lots a kisses.




Dat's her Mistah on da right. We's at his stand at da flea market.



Dey was real happy dats I come to meet dem.



I was lissinin real good to hear whats da bipeds be talkin bout when we's were visitin. It sounds like Miss and Mistah gonna be doptin me dis Friday. I's gotta be on my best behavior when we go to dere house. If'n I doahnt behafe or if'n da udder doggies (dey's gots 4 sibes) doahnt likes me den I doahnt get to stay. I be sad dat I doahnt get to live wid da Kapp Pack no more, but I sure do want to have me a fur-evah home.

When we done left dere, we stopped to get us some lunch at a dairy farm. Da bipeds doahnt share wid me, but everyting was homemade (cept da hotdogs). Dey gots saurkaut on da hotdogs, ice cream, chocolate milk, whoopie pie, sho0-fly pie, and some mac'roni salad. Dat's typical food round dese parts. I doahnt know why dem bipeds doahnt be eatin normal food like ribs, fried okra, fried pickles, fried catfish, grits, chittlins and sweet tater pie.

Afder our busy day we all took us some naptime 'fore we done got dinner.

Y'all have a bless-sed day, Biloxi

17 woo woos:

Teddy Westlife said...

Woo Biloxi, I sure hope the other pups like you! You make sure you're on your best behaviour now.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Purrr S: what is shoo-fly pie???

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I think I see some raindrops trikhkling down my mom's cheeks!

I am so happy fur woo and fur those nice people!!

They need a special little Southern gent in their lives!!!

Paws khrossed that all goes well when woo visit their khurrent pakhks!!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Scott & Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Daily Echo said...

WooHoo! That's great news about your forever home! But guess what I saw?? That's ME on the little biped's shirt!!
ECHO

Simcha said...

I don't know why I am so sad that you might have found your furrever home. Really deep down I am happy for you really.

sniff

Simcha

The Army of Four said...

How can we be sad and happy at the same time!?!? ALL the best to you, Biloxi. Your southern charm is bound to win them over!
Love,
Ammy

Randi Lyn said...

We've got our paws crossed for WOO, Biloxi! You sure are a cutie pie and hopefully the other pack likes WOO (we just KNOW woo will be on best behavior)!!

Wooooo woo rar rar rar,
Kayla and Maebe

DKMaialetti said...

Hey Biloxi, We are keeping our paws crossed for ya!!!! I am sure those other Sibes will like you and let you into their pack!!!
Good Luck
-Georgie & Magic

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Well, look at those two mudpuppies - at least woo got to swim with some cute bluefish:))

Congrats on the potential furever home.

Woo, the OP Pack

Peanut said...

Oh we hope you like them and we hope the other doggies like you.

River said...

I hope it will work with the other puppies. We will miss hearing about you!

love & wags,
River

Simba and Jazzi said...

Dropping by to say hello. Hope you had a good weekend.

Simba x

Murphey said...

I hate having my paws washed when they get muddy, yuck!

You be good and hopefully this will be your forever home!

Murph

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Congrats Biloxi! This is fantastic news! And great job on the digging.

Kat

Biloxi and Siber-sibs said...

HI Biloxi,
I have been telling my furkids about you and we are looking forward to seeing you on Friday. I told them they must be on their best behavior also. We are so excited that you are coming. We hope you will love this furever home. Woo Woo Biloxi!! Hugs and Husky Kisses.
Your new Mom (hopefully)

The Husky in the Window said...

What good news! We know you mom is sad, but she is happy too! Your new mom has to keep everyone updated on you. Good luck!
Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Biloxi

We wish you a great forever home and family - you will always be able to visit the Kapp Pack - we are sure!

Thor and Marco Polo