Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Parental Discretion Advised

Hey Puppers!

Here is our contribution to the unified effort of the Sibermal Society to support Meeshka and her Week of 100 Blogs. Meeshka is having to work SOOOOO hard to keep her human woman from being a lush and being wishy-washy and not obeying her every whim. Let's join together and help Meeshka control her human woman!!!!

Here is our version of Huzzy and Studmuffin Day! Please if there are young canines present, shield their eyes. This is not suitable for young audiences (yes, Cornelia Marie, Khady Lynn and Domino, that means woo!)



Now go and pledge some money to Queen Meeshka!

TTFN, Princess Sunshine Meadow

Posted by Picasa

14 woo woos:

Lindsay said...

Hey, upside down is my favourite position! I think I must be cheap and easy... I do it just for scratches!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan and The Girl

Randi Lyn said...

Oh dear Princess Sunshine Meadow, are you of age young lady?
heeheeheehee....

And quite the handsome pic of Canyon too.

WOOOOOOOOO woo,
Kayla and Maebe

Teddy Westlife said...

::averting my eyes::

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Simba and Jazzi said...

I only do that when I want tummy rubs.

Simba x

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Wow!

That is some racy stuff!!

I so hope our khween appreciates the sakhrifices we've made fur her!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

One Little Birdie said...

oh my gosh! those are some brilliante pictures, so we've given you a brilliante award! come over and see

The Army of Four said...

Well, at LEAST you kept your collars on!
Tail wags,
Storms

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Hmmmmmmmmm, that sofa looks so inviting - I am on my way!!!!

Woohoo, Thunder

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Such style and grace. And Canyon isn't bad either.

Princess Eva and Brice

P.S. Have you managed to catch the special skill on camera yet?

Khady Lynn said...

Great poses you two!! I will get mine up this evening!

Holly

Simcha said...

Playgirl will be calling you for photoshoot soon :)

Simcha

Kathryn and Ari said...

Wow--we're blushing! Those are some WAY sexy shots!!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

At least you get to sleep on the couch!

Steve

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO

Every one of your pictures is awesome! Mom used to think only we did the huzzy pose! I guess she knows better now!

Thor and Marco Polo