Sunday, August 31, 2008

Mom has the Itchies!

Hey Pups!

Mom has been neglecting our blog a bit lately. Something about having poison ivy and benny-drill making her sleepy. I don't buy it....I just think she's being lazy and neglecting us again. I did claw her into getting this video of us uploaded to you tube (ignore the little biped's Veggie Tales music in the background).



Dad got his new car on Friday night. If I can convince Mom, I'll get some pics of me checking it out tomorrow!


Kisses, King Sky boy

Pee Ess: Meeshka's week of blogs starts tomorrow!

Pee Ess Ess: Everyone in the sights of Gustav please be safe!!!!

9 woo woos:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo Hoo!

Nothing is better than husky nekhk wrasslin'

I've missed seeing all of woo!

Khan't wait to see the new DadMobile!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Khady Lynn said...

Khady likes to chew on my neck too! Must be a Siberian thing! Woo are all having such fun!!

Holly

Anonymous said...

How adorable!!!! We love the kisses at the end!
Hugs,
Sitka

The Daily Echo said...

Woo! New wheels. I can send you directions to my house so you can pick me up and we can go cruising. We hope Mom stops being itchy.
ECHO

Peanut said...

Ah what fun you are having. But where is your hair brush? hahaha had to throw a little veggie tales in there.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

So good to see efurryone and the biped in the vid. Hope Mom's itchies stop soon.

Woo, the OP Pack

PeeEss, we hear those Veggie Tales all the time here too.

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO

What a great video - We loved the kisses at the end too!

Thor and Marco Polo

The Army of Four said...

Ooooh, I would LOVE to give your little biped smoochies like that! She's so cute!
Love,
Amber
PS: I hope your mom is feeling better. My mom got itchy just thinking about p***** i**. :)

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

WOW! Wrestle mania!

Kat