Friday, August 22, 2008

Surprise Treat!

Hey Pups!

Mom went to a discount grocery store yesterday and brought us home a pawsome treat! She thought these would help me with my zinc responsive dermatitis and unfortunately she told me I had to share with the rest of the pack. I'm the King now and I should dictate who shares my snacks!

Ooooo....anchovies.....



Don't they look really yummy?



Canyon's looking at mom wondering if the treat will be good or not....he's such a worrywart!

Here's Meadow checking things out...

The pack formation.....supervising Dad's distribution of treats...

A closer look....
Meadow getting an even closer look...

Yum......


Wow, this is good stuff....

Biloxi is looking for more....


I hope you enjoyed seeing our yummy treats!


Kisses, King Sky boy

11 woo woos:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Hmmmm -

I wonder why my mom khalled them vile little fish when she was writing to The OP Pakhk's mom yesterday?

I might just have to put in a pawkhwest fur them fur my Gotcha Day treat - do woo think I'll like 'em?

Hugz&Khysses,
MFT

Jans Funny Farm said...

Anchovies are good for dermititis?

Hey, Buddy, do we have dermititis?

Buddy: I don't know. But I itch a lot.

Good enough. We'll have to get Jan to get us some of those stinky anchovies. Let's see, 20 cans apiece shouldn't cost more than $1, so we can eat it 3 meals a day.

Uh, Buddy, what store carries them 20 for $1?

The Daily Echo said...

Mom says "blech blech blech!!" I say "YUMMMMM!" What does she know?
ECHO

Teddy Westlife said...

I think I might like anchovies too. Yummy!

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

River said...

I know *I* would like them but my mom says, Whoa baby those things really stink! So I guess I won't get any anytime soon. I enjoyed seeing you eat them. Beagle sigh

love & wags,
River

Randi Lyn said...

Hmmmm... wonder if we would like those? We didn't like the buffalo huMom had us try the other day...

Woooo woo rar rar rar,
Kayla and Maebe

Simba and Jazzi said...

I always thought only cats ate fish. Now I see how yummy they are, I must try it.
Simba x

Anonymous said...

Tia says that looks yummy to her!
Hugs,
Sitka

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Wow, you've got me drooling.

Slurp,
Steve

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Our Mom so agrees with Echo's Mom - blech, blech blech. But if woo guys like 'em, we must try 'em.

Woo, the OP Pack

My Two Best Friends said...

WOOWOO - little smelly fishes - can you roll in them before you eat them? Mom says they are wonderful - she's eats pizza with fishes on them!

Thor and Marco Polo