Monday, August 11, 2008

Playdate and Some fixin's

Hi Puppers!

Although I am not an official MaPaw dog, I got to go along to the
MaPaw playdate yesterday. I had so much fun. My favorite was an all-white husky boy named Blue. Mom tells me Blue made an appearance on the Kapp Pack blog last year, right here. Blue needs some special vibes because he needs to have eye surgery to remove cataracts (See I knew cats were evil) They have cause his eyesight to be 5% in his one eye. Doesn't stop him from playing hard though!

I had so much fun, I can't wait to go back! Canyon did well with everyone and was less scared (according to Mom) and Biloxi enjoyed himself after he stopped hiding behind all the humans!


I also got to meet the famous Dr. Horst. Sky and Canyon have told me he's a great guy and I was a little shy at first but after I inspected him for a minute I gave him some Meadow approved snooter kisses! He said I'm in great shape and he thinks I'm about 1 year old. Mom and Dad are going to keep my birthday as August 1, 2007.

Mom here: Biloxi got neutered today. The poor little guy has three incisions. One of his testicles was stuck in "no man's land" and they had to try from the groin and the abdomen to push it out. He threw off their surgery schedule for the whole morning :-) Things are so messed up in his pelvic area from his crushed hip and that's what made it so difficult. He went out when we got home and has been peacefully (thank dog!) asleep on the pillow he's claimed as his. When we went in to pick him up, Meadow had her first appt. with Dr. Horst. He is estimating she's around 1 so she will keep her Aug. 1st b-day we gave her. She goes in for her spay in September.

TTFN, Meadow

Pee Ess: Please send some prayers and vibes for Mom's Uncle, he was just diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.

Pee Ess Woo: Word on the street is that I get to meet Miss Fluffy Tail this weekend!

17 woo woos:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

The word on the street is KHORREKHT!

Glad woo had a good day and showed your Meadow khyssy self to Dr. Horst -

Sorry Biloxi's fixin's took a bit of extra work -

MOST importantly, sorry about your mom's unkhle - we'll be thinking good thoughts fur him and the rest of the family -

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I think we'll be able to take THE BOYS this Sunday!

Princess Eva and Brice said...

We'll keep our paws crossed for your Mom's uncle. Cancer is an evil, evil thing.

Good to hear that Meadow and Biloxi are doing well.

Does disrupting the surgery schedule help Biloxi qualify for HULA?

Princess Eva

One of the pack said...

Meadow,

What a very news filled blog! First we will be sending very strong vibes to eliminate the nasty pancreatic mess. We're so sorry Unc has to go through this!

Second, Ms. Fluffy Tail? Wow! We love "walking with her". She's a lot of fun, and torments Witty (hee hee).

Glad to hear everyone is in good health. Sorry Biloxi's surgery wasn't a snap. Sometimes those little snips can be a pain! Good luck with your Sept fun. I had mine last month and Mom wanted me to be quiet. Silly human!

Super Spoiled Saying See Ya!

Lacy said...

w00f's kapps, hmm, me iz sorrwy Biloxi had to go through all dat...me sees u iz fitting rite in there Meadow..hope u all has fun meetin ms fluffy tail...

b safe,
~rocky~

Simba and Jazzi said...

Thank you for your concern while I was unwell. Your kind words made me get better so much quicker.

Simba x

Teddy Westlife said...

Cats are not evil! Well the orange ones are. Purring gently for your Uncle.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

The Daily Echo said...

We hope Biloxi feels better by the time Miss Fluffy Tail arrives. I'm sorry I couldn't make this one but I'll try for next time.
ECHO

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

That looks like a fun play date! How's Biloxi doing today? Is is a little sore "down under"? Poor boy.

Steve

Kathryn and Ari said...

Ouch! Poor Biloxi. We hope he's feeling better after the excursion to no-man's-land. Yeow!

River said...

Best wishes to your mom's uncle. That is sad news. Sorry to hear Biloxi was difficult to unman--that must have been some accident he was in. You should have a great weekend with Khyra! That is a tail!

love & wags,
River

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO

We will pray for your Mom's Uncle. Lots of stuff happening at your place. I hope Biloxi is feeling good as new and that you have a great weekend.

Thor and Marco Polo

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hi-Woo Meadow,

We are sending Sibe vibes & prayers fur yur mom's uncle.

Should we kneel in front of woo when we meets ya, Princess Sunshine Meadow!?! We are at yur service, young miss!

Da boys, Cosmos & Juneau

Randi Lyn said...

We r sending woos and good vibes to Uncle...

Sorry to hear about the extra trouble Biloxi, but it is best to get it out of there.... huMom's first boy sibe had both of his stuck inside... but he healed up real good. We know you will too. Stay out of trouble!

Meadow - we are glad to hear you had so much fun on your play date! This is the first of many!!!! We r jealous you get to meet Ms. Fluffy Tail!!

Woooo woo rar rar rar,
Kayla and Maebe

Pippa said...

Meadow you are one very busy and sociable pup.

I hope you are going to play nicely with Biloxi while he recovers from his oh-paw-ration.

And of course we will send lots and lots of good vibes and stuffs for your Mom's uncle.

Pippa

Jans Funny Farm said...

OUCH! Poor Biloxi.

But sounds like the rest of you had fun.

Peanut said...

Glad you had such a great time. Poor Biloxi

Jack & Moo said...

You sure have a lot going on at your house! Hope Biloxi is feeling better soon.

Wooos, Star & Jack-a-roo