Friday, August 8, 2008

Why I'm the Princess

Hi Puppers,

You may have noticed that Mom listed me as Princess Sunshine Meadow in the caption on my official Kapp Pack photo. This is the reason I have earned that title.

Here I am sitting on my throne



I fell asleep in my throne - notice it has a picture of Snow White, Cinderella and Aurora. They're Princesses just like me.

Mom would try to tell you I stole this throne from the Little Biped, but what does that matter. She was in bed asleep, so the chair was mine to take. I'm the Princess!!

TTFN

Meadow

14 woo woos:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo ARE one lukhy Princess!

I khan NOT wait to meet woo soon!!

My mom still leaks when she thinks of how woo found your furever khyngdom!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lacy said...

w00f's Kapps, its nice the little biped shares wiff u Sunshine Meadow....me likes ur new header up there...

b safe,
~rocky~

The Daily Echo said...

You are a wonderful example of how a royal redhead should rule!
SHYLA

The Army of Four said...

Meadow, those other three princesses should add your picture to the one on the chair! Or maybe they don't want to because you're so much prettier than they are!
Love,
Ammy

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

The little biped has nothing on you! You're definitely a princess.

Kat

Anonymous said...

Sunshine Meadow,
How lucky you are to join such a loving family. We know that no one can ever replace Kelsey Ann but you can help very much to fill the void in the hearts of the pack. The Kapp Pack is blessed to have you join them, undoubtedly with direction from over the Rainbow Bridge. We wish you a long life full of love. As Spock sez - "Live Long and Prosper"
- Homer J. - Jubal - JEB - Shelby - Jack - Abby - Max - Shiloh - Alex - Boru - Jenny = The Bumpass Hounds (TBH)

Gucci said...

Hi Meadow!!

YAY FOR BEING A PRINCESS!

I'm a princess too...but I don't have a princess chair. Totally putting that on my birthday list. :]

xxxoo.
gucci.

wally said...

Welcome home princess!

wally t.

River said...

Who said redheads can't wear pink? That is so totally a princess color. That chair should be yours!

love & wags,
River

Anonymous said...

You are SO adorable!!!
Hugs,
Sitka

Randi Lyn said...

Princess Sunshine Meadow, yes, definitely a princess. It fits you perfectly.

Woooo woo rar rar rar,
Kayla and Maebe

Kodak the Eskie said...

I am so glad that you are a princess. You have a wonderful home girlie!! Love your music on your page. :)

Hugs, Kodak

Teddy Westlife said...

Meadow, Princess Eva would say that as a princess you are entitled to do whatever you like. I think that's fair.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Princess Meadow

You are doing a wonderful job as the Newest Princess. We are so happy for you!

Thor and Marco Polo