The rules for this award are:
1) You have to pick FIVE blogs that you consider deserve this award for creativity, design, interesting material and also contribute to the blogger community regardless of language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given him/her the award itself.
4) Award winners and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of the "Arte-y-Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of the award
5) In compliance with said RULES, the award winner must show the RULES.
We also have two prizes with this post. Collar bling and the leash.
There are two trivia questions. And since there are two, you need to tell me which prize you are answering for.
For the leash (a very important item so your husky doesn't end up like this poor guy - lost and in need of a new home) - What dog available for adoption from the rescue which we support was named for the coffee shop he was found in front of?
For the collar bling - Which dog available for adoption from the rescue which we support was named for a treat at an ice cream chain?
Finally, we got another donation of $50. We've now collected $795!! WOOOOO!!!!
Puppy slurps, Canyon