Saturday, June 30, 2007

Ok so Indy tagged me and I have to share 7 things about myself.

1. I like to sleep in closets, also a good place to hide form nasty thunderstorms.
2. I love making new friends. This is Sky and I at MaPaw's annual meet and greet at the Green Lane Scottish Irish Festival. I'm the red and white one!
3. I love my mom homemade doggy treats, you can get them for yourself in MaPaw's Recipes for Rescue.
4. I like to woo at my people if they don't wake up when I am ready to

5. I make a good snuggle puppy

6. I love my Canidae platinum food mom and dad started feeding me after the big dog food scare. The told me last night they can't believe how beautiful my coat is now.

7. I LOVE CAR RIDES!!!!!!!


I tag Echo, Army of Four, and Amici

4 woo woos:

The Daily Echo said...

Hmmm....it appears as though I will be interviewing Mom to see exactly what facts I should share about myself. Stay tuned!
ECHO

Amici said...

Tag finished. Phew, now I am napping after all those questions from my Mom. I think I need to get my Mom to order that cookbook. I need some more homemade yummy treats.

IndyPindy said...

I used to love to sleep in the closet when I was a pup! But mom said no, it covered all of her clothes with hair (so what?), so she got me a bed and put it by the bedroom door, my other favorite place to sleep.

DustyDoodles said...

Hey wait a minute --- we eat Canidae too!! Doodles has eaten Canidae his very whole life and I'm almost 5 years old. It sure is yummy!!! I hope they make enough Canidae to go around!!