Tuesday, June 12, 2007

So our mom finally let us join in this thing the other doggies are calling blogging. So let me introduce my pack. I am Kelsey Ann and I was adopted from MaPaw Siberian Husky Rescue 6 1/2 years ago by my mom and dad. I even picked them out myself. Three years ago they decided to adopt my brother Sky from the Lebanon Humane Society. They made sure he got my approval before bringing him home. Then last year they brought home this puppy they seem to jokingly call a huskador. He instantly became best friends with Mom and Dad's little girl so he got to stay despite my protests. He was supposed to be at our house temporarily before being transported to another foster home. The puppy came with the name Beans, but Mom and Dad changed it to Canyon.

6 woo woos:

The Daily Echo said...

Hey Kelsey Ann! Welcome to the blog world. I've added you to my list of favorite blogs.
ECHO

MaPaw said...

Welcome to blogging, Kelsey Ann!
-Magnum

One Little Birdie said...

Yea! Welcome to bloggin! ROOOOO

The Army of Four said...

Ha rooo! Welcome to the blogosphere, Kelsey Ann! I can't wait to hear more about your pack! There are four of us - me, Amber, Zim and Dave - who may not be a huskador, but he IS a Lab wearing a Sibe suit. (Trust me - he fetches, likes baths ... totally un-Siberian!)
Tail wags,
Storm

karmstrong said...

Hi Kapp Pack!

Welcome to the blogoshere!
--Harley

Kapp pack said...

Echo: thanks for the link

Magnum: thanks for the welcome. My Mom enjoyes reading about all of your foster doggies and your adventures


G&S Mommy: Thanks for the welcome!

Ao4: Hi to you too! Sky fetches but I am way above fetching. If I get I play keep away with it to stop the annoyance of them playing fetch!