Sunday, December 23, 2007

Playtime!

Hey Pups,

It's me, Canyon! I've been having lots of fun playing with my Secret Santa toys.....yes, I claimed all of them as mine. We are so excited for Santa Paws! Mom took this video of me playing with one of the toys (not from mom: notice how Canyon tries to use his front paws to "catch" the toy, it's almost like he thinks he has opposable thumbs, very cute :-P) The talking in the background is my little biped playing a game called "Wormy Apples".

Puppy Slurps, Canyon

(3 more sleeps until Santa Paws)

Pee ess: Thanks Khyra for including us in your Twelve Days of Christmas. We are very honored

8 woo woos:

The Army of Four said...

Canyon, you're so cute!
DO you have opposable thumbs? If so ... would you please come over to our house ... I could use some help with a few things! :)
Love,
Amber

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

You look like you're having a great time with that donut!! You're really good at catching it too!!

Steve

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Sure thing Pal!


I wuv'ed your suggestion SO woo bekhame Three Khalling Khapps - woo were going to be Four something something!

Nice to have a fur-iend in PA - so khlose too!

Wags and Wuv,

Khyra

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Wishing you a Merry Christmas.

xoxoFour Pugz

Amici said...

We tried to leave you a present but the thingy wouldn't work. We hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!

Our present to you would have been a vacation (and one that you can take the pups of course. :) ).

Canyon sure looks like he is having fun with that toy!

Dakota said...

Very cool!
Merry Christmas to you all!

Love,
Dakota and The Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh Canyon, you look pawsome. I think you should play vollyball!!!

Hugs,
Sitka

Koda said...

Canyon should come over and play with me, I love to play catch too.