Monday, March 24, 2008

Hoppy Bunny Day!

Hey Everydoggy!


Sorry this is a day late but my humans were so busy with the little biped this weekend that there was no time for them to take the dictation of my blog. According to the pictures I saw the little biped spent her time chasing after bright colored eggs filled with stuff. Apparently she thought it was lots of fun! And here's the answer to everypups question.......yes, we got SNOW on Saturday!

This is what mom and the little biped did on Saturday afternoon.....
Looks yummy, huh? Well, I am sad to announce we didn't get to try any of it.

Then, the little biped came home from Grandma's house with lots more candy and chocolate and once again we didn't get to have any!

We didn't even get to catch the Easter bunny......I'm thinking Easter is a holiday that's not much fun for doggies!
Oh, and by the way, thank you all for the well wishes on my arthritis. Dr. Horst and my humans seem to have come up with a combination of medicines that keeps me comfortable. I will have to go see Dr. Horst for a blood work-up in a month or so to make sure the Rimadyl is not doing any damage to my liver. It really sucks getting old!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

11 woo woos:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh what a khombo - little bi-ped and khandy!

SUGAR BUZZ???

Khute khake too!

I really do hope you are feeling better - I mean, woo are going to need your speed when I khome to visit!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

That is a really cute cake. Did you get to eat some? We're glad your medicine seems to be working out.

Steve and Kat

One of the pack said...

Gosh the little bi-ped is cute! You have a great extended pack. Easter and snow at the same time? Wow! Did you get a chance to romp around a little in the snow?

Kelsey Ann, I am with you on the getting old issue(s). Well, better living through chemistry is becoming our motto. Who'd have thought about this when we were running around like crazy just a few years ago?

We've gotta stick together!

Heidi, Lady of Leisure

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrr
I think you should have been able to go on the easter egg hunt yer little kid would of had so much candy eggs she would of had to share Harrrrrr
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

Asta said...

Kelsey Ann
That's the same thing Mommi says about getting old..hmmmI hope youw medcin keeps wowking and doesn't huwt you..I'm sowwyou didn't have fun on Eastew..I would have shawed my ham and cheesecake with you
smoochie kisses
Asta

Thor said...

Hi, KA! Glad you are feeling a bit better! Too bad you didn't get any candy from the little biped. You have to be sneaky about that! We didn't get any from ours either, although she did feed LeeLee a teacup!

Woos,
Thor

Simba and Jazzi said...

I hope my rabbits don't grow that big, or I am going to be in real trouble.

Simba x

The Army of Four said...

HOLY SMOKES, those are the biggest bunnies I've ever SEEN! I hope Oswald doesn't get that big or he's REALLY going to trash our landscaping!
Play bows,
Zim
PS: I'm really glad your arthritis is under control!

The Daily Echo said...

We didn't get any cake, or candy, or bunnies. This wasn't a very fun holiday. Your Easter Bunny is much larger than what I imagined him to be....Woo! We really love that ladybug cake. I'll bet it was yummy.
ECHO

Ferndoggle said...

I'd love to smash my whole head in that cake!! It looks scrumptious!! But those bunnies look even MORE delicious.

Sherman

Peanut said...

that cake is so cute. My mom says she wishes she could do that.